Your dog is welcome to spend the afternoon out with you in the gardens. The afternoon is packed with activities for your four-legged doggie friends and human two-legged companions.
• Howl-o-ween dog costume contest at 2 PM
• Vendors with pet-related items
• Ask the trainer your animal questions
• Visit the photo booth to see if your dog can sit still long enough for a photo op
• Listen in to hear the story of the origin of Halloween
• Visit the creativity corner to make crafts with the kids
• Garden scavenger hunt for all ages
• Read stories about Halloween with pets
Free admission 1 PM – 3 PM with donation of dog or cat food, treats, or a toy that is not stuffed that will be distributed to local shelters.
To ensure a safe interaction among guests and dogs, we ask that you use a short, non-retractable leash and the provided dooty bags. Dogs that are current on rabies vaccinations, have been spayed or neutered and are socialized for encounters with other animals and children are welcome for this special day in our gardens.