Pneuma Roots: Theories and Fundamentals Level 1 Class led by John Martinez, DC
Dr. John A. Martinez is a vitalistic chiropractor from the mountains of Colorado. His passion resides in sharing the gift and gospel of life through the principles and art of chiropractic. Dr. Martinez practices in Denver and Ridgway, Colorado. He is the founder of Pneuma Seminars, co-founder of The Tao of Chiropractic, and 360 Global Missions.
The Pneuma approach is an unfolding and evolving work within chiropractic. This work has emerged from the utilization and synthesis of an array of principles and possibilities within chiropractic and abroad, and is an evolving application and practice. What is the quality of awareness and sensory-motor skill involved in the delivery of a masterful chiropractic adjustment? The Pneuma approach synthesizes tonal, neuro-postural, meningeal, osseous and other subsystem perspectives. The Pneuma approach seeks to reflect in action and application the essence of the Chiropractic Principle.
– The driving force and influences behind Pneuma approach
– The ‘Missing Link’ in chiropractic & role of unseen forces
– The multidimensional nerve system
– Dynamics of spinal cord – geometry relationships
– Heart of listening & micro-palpation
– Exploring ‘rapport’ and ‘window’
– Requisite knowledge for one seeking Chiropractic mastery
– Ideal body awareness – functional drills requisite for mastery of force application
– Tonal indicators / analysis
– The principle body types (5 elements /codes of intelligence / 3 grunas)
– Connection work and coherence
– Tuning the wireless anatomy (pelvic complex, sacrotuberous)
– Cervical spine – push and pull methods
Nov 9-10 with special Friday night philosophy talk open to the public – bring friends and family! (Required for seminar attendees)
Tapas Yoga Shala
100 19th St, Rock Island, IL 61201
Times: subject to change
Friday 6-9 – philosophy talk
Investment in self:
Early Bird until October 19
Student/1st year DC – $325
DC – $350
After October 19
Student/1st year DC – $375
DC – $395
How to register:
Please include your name and Pneuma Roots Davenport in the notes area.
If you have any questions please contact Lauren Budas.