Saturday, August 12 – Gates open at 4:00 p.m.
Ya Maka My Weekend turns 26 years old this year with the region’s best Caribbean music, food, culture, and island atmosphere. Rasta wear, palm trees, and surfboards all return to transform downtown Rock Island into a tropical oasis.
2017 Music Lineup
- 4:00 – 4:45 Morten Wa Byaombe (West)
- 5:00 – 5:45 Bumper Crop (East)
- 6:00 – 6:45 Rude Punch (West)
- 7:00 – 8:30 Yard Squad (East)
- 8:45 – 10:15 Di Machine (West)
- 10:30 – 12:30 40oz To Freedom (East)
One Day Pass – $9
Tickets can be purchased in advance through the Downtown Rock Island Partnership at 309-788-6311, or admission fee can be paid at the gate.
Please no pets. No coolers allowed inside of premises.
Personal lawn chairs and seating is allowed.